Leilani Elizabeth Eliason
3713 Canyon Village Circle
San Ramon, CA 94583-1881
- Being able to establish myself with an employer who offers career advancement and a quality work environment.
- Experienced administrator with 15 years experience in the travel industry. This includes operations, sales and marketing. A teamplayer with a commitment to quality. Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Windward Community College, Kaneohe, HI - Liberal Arts 1997. GPA 4.0. Deans List. Phi Beta Kappa.
Honolulu Community College - AS 1983, Secretarial Science. GPA 4.0
Leeward Community College, Waipahu, HI - Liberal Arts 1979
Account Service Representative, The Hertz Corporation
1991 - 1997
- Inside salesperson for travel industry and corporate accounts.
- Designed, maintained and frequently updated computer database on all service accounts.
- Editor of monthly travel industry newsletter.
- In charge of office and sales management: i.e., supplies, correspondence, implementing of new procedures and sales programs.
Sales Coordinator, National Car Rental
1987 - 1991
Secretary, Hawaii Leeward Planning & West Hawaii Housing Authority
- Prepared national account agreements for sales representatives.
- Serviced all sales accounts via telephone.
- In charge of clerical and sales management: i.e., supplies, correspondence, implementing new procedures.
- Editor of the quarterly "Quality" newsletter to employees.
1984 - 1985
Groups Coordinator Secretary, Mauna Lani Bay Hotel
- Personal assistant to Mr. Peter L'Orange, President & Vice President of both non profit organizations.
- Editor of the quarterly newsletter sent to members of both associations.
- Office management: i.e., supplies, library, correspondence.
- Bookkeeper and membership dues coordinator.
1983 - 1984
- Assistant to Mr. Noel Trainor, Food & Beverage Director
- Prepared group service contracts and worked closely with all Hotel department heads.
- Prepared lead correspondence and organized mass mailouts.
- Filled in as assistant to General Manager when his assistant was on leave.
Excellence Award Winner, The Hertz Corporation, 1997
Phi Beta Kappa Member, Windward Community College, 1993
Spark of Quality Award Winner, National Car Rental, 1990
Chairperson - Combined Banquets Committee, Honolulu Community College, 1983
Senator - Student Council, Honolulu Community College, 1982-3
Treasurer - Honolulu CC Business Club, 1982-3